Dueling Tree Steel Challenge
We’ll hold these challenges once a month on the second Tuesday of each month.
Here are the details:
– you can use a 22LR pistol or rifle with the ammo of your choice
– $10 entry fee
– the duel will begin with 3 plates to the left and three plates to the right
– The first shooter to shoot all of the plates to the competitors side wins.
– Whichever firearm holds the least number of rounds in their respective magazine or cyclinder will be the number of rounds loaded for each round. Max of 12 rounds per duel.
– If in the first 12 shot duel round, no one wins with all of the plates to one side, the win will be awarded to the shooter who has the least number of plates on his or her side. If the plate count is tied, the duel will continue with another round.
– firearms must be cased and brought to the firing line in a case
– Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place!
– Registration will open from 6-6:30 p.m. Be sure to arrive by 6:20 p.m.
– A range briefing will be held at 6:30 p.m. and we’ll begin immediately after.
Click Here to learn more about our Indoor Shooting Range. Be sure to complete the digital range waiver before your first visit to the range.