10/18 – 5:30-7:30
Seminars are presented by experienced attorneys.
- The difference between “force” and “deadly force”
- The case for using deadly force to protect yourself or someone else
- Whether displaying a weapon constitutes the use of deadly force
- Why ignorance of the law is never a good defense
- The various ways the legal system can handle use-of-force cases
- How responsible gun owners could still find themselves in court
About US Law Shield:
Above all, U.S. LawShield believes in empowering our members through knowledge, education, and a self-defense mindset. We exist to support and protect our members’ fundamental legal rights in a potentially hostile legal system while delivering unmatched service and accessibility through our vast community of affiliate facilities and Independent Program Attorneys. For more info, visit www.uslawshield.com now.
Become a US Law Shield Member:
FREE – U.S. Law Shield members